Building Materials Stocks
Oil Tube and Casing
Casing is a large-diameter pipe that serves as the structural retainer for the walls of oil and gas wells, or well bore. It is inserted into a well bore and cemented in place to protect both subsurface formations and the wellbore from collapsing and to allow drilling fluid to circulate and extraction to take place. Steel Casing Pipes have smooth wall & minimum yield strength of 35,000 psi.
- Process: ERW and Seamless
- Standard: API 5CT
- Certificate: Casing: LTC, STC, BTC, VAM.Tubing: NUE, EUE.
Out Diameter:Casing: OD 4 1/2"- 20" (114.3mm-508mm)
Tubing: OD 2 3/8" - 4 1/2" (60.3mm-114.30mm)
- Wall Thickness: 0. 205"- 0.635"
- Length: R1(4.88mtr-7.62mtr), R2(7.62mtr-10.36mtr), R3(10.36mtr or longer)
- Steel Grade: H-40, J55, K-55, N-80, C-75, L-80, C-90, T-95, Q-125
- Surface: Corrosion proofing water based paint
- End: Beveled, Square cut. And pipe protection cap especially for casing and tubing.
- Heat treatment: Normalized, Quencher+Temper